Motherwell FC vs Rangers FC

Scotland Premiership

Motherwell FC vs Rangers FC Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 15:00

Scotland Premiership

Motherwell FC

Motherwell FC

Scotland Premiership

 Rangers FC

Rangers FC

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 15:00

11%

Motherwell FC Wins

20%

Draw

69%

Rangers FC Wins

2

Full Time Tip

47%

Under 2,5 Goals

53%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

22%

Half Time Home Win

27%

Half Time Draw

51%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

71%

Both Team To Score - Yes

29%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

58%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

2.67

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Motherwell FC vs Rangers FC

Time: 15:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Scotland Premiership

For the game between Motherwell FC vs Rangers FC on 17/1/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Motherwell FC has a 11% probability to win, 20% probability to draw and has a 69% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 47% and over 2.5 score probability is 53%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Motherwell FC vs Rangers FC is 2.67. Half time porbability for Motherwell FC is 22%, Half Time draw probability is 27, and Half Time probability for Rangers FC is 51. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Motherwell FC vs Rangers FC is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 29 and YES-BTTS 71. Handicap Prediction for this game is 58%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Siete Villas vs CD Cayon

17/1/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Poblense vs Atletico Madrid B

17/1/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Navalcarnero vs S.S. Reyes

17/1/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Atalanta Bergamo vs Genoa

17/1/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Al Intagh Al Harbi vs Semouha Club

17/1/2021 15:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Kozanspor vs Silivrispor

17/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

AFC Leopards vs KCB Nairobi

17/1/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Pro Vercelli vs Carrarese Calcio

17/1/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

CD Basconia vs Urduliz FT

17/1/2021 20:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Nacional Madeira vs Moreirense FC

17/1/2021 18:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions