Mortagua FC vs Sertanense FC

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Mortagua FC vs Sertanense FC Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 18:00

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Mortagua FC

Mortagua FC

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

 Sertanense FC

Sertanense FC

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 18:00

19%

Mortagua FC Wins

42%

Draw

39%

Sertanense FC Wins

X

Full Time Tip

47%

Under 2,5 Goals

53%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

34%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

25%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

53%

Both Team To Score - Yes

47%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

61%

Handicap Probability

Home +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.67

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Mortagua FC vs Sertanense FC

Time: 18:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

For the game between Mortagua FC vs Sertanense FC on 17/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Mortagua FC has a 19% probability to win, 42% probability to draw and has a 39% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 47% and over 2.5 score probability is 53%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Mortagua FC vs Sertanense FC is 2.67. Half time porbability for Mortagua FC is 34%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for Sertanense FC is 25. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Mortagua FC vs Sertanense FC is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 47 and YES-BTTS 53. Handicap Prediction for this game is 61%% and our handicaptip is: Home +1. GOOD LUCK !


Rayo Majadahonda vs Getafe B

17/1/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Mortagua FC vs Sertanense FC

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Pescara vs Cremonese

17/1/2021 17:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

MFM FC vs Enugu Rangers

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Wolfsberger AC vs Sturm Graz

17/1/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

CD Feirense vs FC Porto B

17/1/2021 14:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Cordoba CF B vs CD Gerena

17/1/2021 17:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Amora FC vs Esperanca de Lagos

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Empoli FC vs Salernitana

17/1/2021 23:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CD Tropezon vs Cultural Guarnizo

17/1/2021 19:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions