Maria da Fonte vs Merelinense FC

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Maria da Fonte vs Merelinense FC Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 18:00

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Maria da Fonte

Maria da Fonte

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

 Merelinense FC

Merelinense FC

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 18:00

32%

Maria da Fonte Wins

25%

Draw

43%

Merelinense FC Wins

2

Full Time Tip

27%

Under 2,5 Goals

73%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

10%

Half Time Home Win

82%

Half Time Draw

8%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

65%

Both Team To Score - Yes

35%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

33%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

3.63

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Maria da Fonte vs Merelinense FC

Time: 18:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

For the game between Maria da Fonte vs Merelinense FC on 17/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Maria da Fonte has a 32% probability to win, 25% probability to draw and has a 43% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 27% and over 2.5 score probability is 73%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Maria da Fonte vs Merelinense FC is 3.63. Half time porbability for Maria da Fonte is 10%, Half Time draw probability is 82, and Half Time probability for Merelinense FC is 8. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Maria da Fonte vs Merelinense FC is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 35 and YES-BTTS 65. Handicap Prediction for this game is 33%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Perugia Calcio vs FeralpiSalo

17/1/2021 17:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Atletico de Pinto vs Trival Valderas

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Mbeya City vs Young Africans

17/1/2021 2:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

CF Canelas 2010 vs SC Beira

17/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

CSD Arzua vs CD As Pontes

17/1/2021 18:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

UM Escobedo vs Castro FC

17/1/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

EI San Martin vs CD Tuilla

17/1/2021 20:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Pro Vercelli vs Carrarese Calcio

17/1/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Apollon Limassol vs Olympiakos Nic.

17/1/2021 19:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Sudtirol vs Pesaro

17/1/2021 17:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions