Man City (W) vs Aston Villa (W)

England Women's Super League

Man City (W) vs Aston Villa (W) Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 15:30

England Women's Super League

Man City (W)

Man City (W)

England Women's Super League

 Aston Villa (W)

Aston Villa (W)

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 15:30

70%

Man City (W) Wins

16%

Draw

14%

Aston Villa (W) Wins

1

Full Time Tip

58%

Under 2,5 Goals

42%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

63%

Half Time Home Win

26%

Half Time Draw

11%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

63%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.10

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Man City (W) vs Aston Villa (W)

Time: 15:30 Date: 17/1/2021

League: England Women's Super League

For the game between Man City (W) vs Aston Villa (W) on 17/1/2021 at 15:30 we calculated that Man City (W) has a 70% probability to win, 16% probability to draw and has a 14% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 58% and over 2.5 score probability is 42%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Man City (W) vs Aston Villa (W) is 2.10. Half time porbability for Man City (W) is 63%, Half Time draw probability is 26, and Half Time probability for Aston Villa (W) is 11. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Man City (W) vs Aston Villa (W) is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 63%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Olbia Calcio vs US Grosseto

17/1/2021 14:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

SD Portmany vs CD Ibiza

17/1/2021 14:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Amora FC vs Esperanca de Lagos

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

VVV Venlo vs SC Heerenveen

17/1/2021 16:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Castilleja CF vs CD Pozoblanco

17/1/2021 14:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Hadiya Hosaena vs Fasil Kenema

17/1/2021 10:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Real San Andres vs Atletico Huila

17/1/2021 0:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Marbella vs Algeciras CF

17/1/2021 19:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

UD Somozas vs AG Estudiantil

17/1/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

CE L Hospitalet vs CF Badalona

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions