Loures vs Uniao Torreense

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Loures vs Uniao Torreense Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 18:00

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Loures

Loures

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

 Uniao Torreense

Uniao Torreense

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 18:00

24%

Loures Wins

33%

Draw

43%

Uniao Torreense Wins

2

Full Time Tip

59%

Under 2,5 Goals

41%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

26%

Half Time Home Win

49%

Half Time Draw

25%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

42%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.06

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Loures vs Uniao Torreense

Time: 18:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

For the game between Loures vs Uniao Torreense on 17/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Loures has a 24% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 43% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 59% and over 2.5 score probability is 41%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Loures vs Uniao Torreense is 2.06. Half time porbability for Loures is 26%, Half Time draw probability is 49, and Half Time probability for Uniao Torreense is 25. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Loures vs Uniao Torreense is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 42%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


UE Sant Andreu vs Vilassar de Mar

17/1/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Polisi Tanzania vs Namungo

17/1/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

CF San Ignacio vs CD Vitoria

17/1/2021 17:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Arosa SC vs CD Ourense

17/1/2021 19:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

UD Samano vs SD Revilla

17/1/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Stade Brestois vs Stade Rennais

17/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Caudal Deportivo vs SD Lenense

17/1/2021 19:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Sestao River vs Santutxu FC

17/1/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Municipal Limeno vs Jocoro FC

17/1/2021 0:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Aviles Stadium CF vs Union Ceares

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions