Leandro N. Alem vs Deportivo Espanol

Argentina Primera C Metropolitana

Leandro N. Alem vs Deportivo Espanol Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 23:15

Argentina Primera C Metropolitana

Leandro N. Alem

Leandro N. Alem

Argentina Primera C Metropolitana

 Deportivo Espanol

Deportivo Espanol

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 23:15

41%

Leandro N. Alem Wins

20%

Draw

39%

Deportivo Espanol Wins

1

Full Time Tip

80%

Under 2,5 Goals

20%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

14%

Half Time Home Win

53%

Half Time Draw

34%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

36%

Both Team To Score - Yes

64%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

41%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Leandro N. Alem vs Deportivo Espanol

Time: 23:15 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Argentina Primera C Metropolitana

For the game between Leandro N. Alem vs Deportivo Espanol on 17/1/2021 at 23:15 we calculated that Leandro N. Alem has a 41% probability to win, 20% probability to draw and has a 39% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 80% and over 2.5 score probability is 20%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Leandro N. Alem vs Deportivo Espanol is 1.00. Half time porbability for Leandro N. Alem is 14%, Half Time draw probability is 53, and Half Time probability for Deportivo Espanol is 34. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Leandro N. Alem vs Deportivo Espanol is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 64 and YES-BTTS 36. Handicap Prediction for this game is 41%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


UM Escobedo vs Castro FC

17/1/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Sepsi OSK vs CFR Cluj

17/1/2021 17:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

AD Complutense vs Pozuelo de Alarcon

17/1/2021 13:15
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Inegolspor vs Sancaktepe Bld

17/1/2021 13:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Academico Viseu vs UD Oliveirense

17/1/2021 14:15
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Alianza FC vs Deportivo Ahuachapan

17/1/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

AD Torrejon CF vs RSD Alcala

17/1/2021 20:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

FK Pardubice vs Ceske Budejovice

17/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Recreio de Agueda vs Vila Cortes do Mondego

17/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

UE Castelldefels vs CE Manresa

17/1/2021 20:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions