King Faisal Babes vs Elmina Sharks

Ghana Premier League

King Faisal Babes vs Elmina Sharks Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 18:00

Ghana Premier League

King Faisal Babes

King Faisal Babes

Ghana Premier League

 Elmina Sharks

Elmina Sharks

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 18:00

21%

King Faisal Babes Wins

50%

Draw

29%

Elmina Sharks Wins

X

Full Time Tip

42%

Under 2,5 Goals

58%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

8%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

51%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

55%

Both Team To Score - Yes

45%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

71%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.88

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for King Faisal Babes vs Elmina Sharks

Time: 18:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Ghana Premier League

For the game between King Faisal Babes vs Elmina Sharks on 17/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that King Faisal Babes has a 21% probability to win, 50% probability to draw and has a 29% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 42% and over 2.5 score probability is 58%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between King Faisal Babes vs Elmina Sharks is 2.88. Half time porbability for King Faisal Babes is 8%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for Elmina Sharks is 51. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between King Faisal Babes vs Elmina Sharks is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 45 and YES-BTTS 55. Handicap Prediction for this game is 71%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Eintracht Frankfurt vs Schalke 04

17/1/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Sint vs Truiden

17/1/2021 22:45
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Viterbese Calcio vs Teramo Calcio

17/1/2021 19:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

CD Santurtzi vs CD Lagun Onak

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ibiza vs Eivissa

17/1/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Ashanti Gold SC vs Medeama SC

17/1/2021 18:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

CF Alondras vs CD Barco

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

AS Bisceglie vs AS Bari

17/1/2021 19:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Sai Gon FC vs Hoang Anh Gia Lai

17/1/2021 15:15
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Aduana Stars vs All Stars FC

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions