Juventude vs Cruzeiro

Brazil Serie B

Juventude vs Cruzeiro Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 1:00

Brazil Serie B

Juventude

Juventude

Brazil Serie B

 Cruzeiro

Cruzeiro

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 1:00

36%

Juventude Wins

38%

Draw

26%

Cruzeiro Wins

X

Full Time Tip

54%

Under 2,5 Goals

46%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

21%

Half Time Home Win

43%

Half Time Draw

36%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

64%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.32

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Juventude vs Cruzeiro

Time: 1:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Brazil Serie B

For the game between Juventude vs Cruzeiro on 17/1/2021 at 1:00 we calculated that Juventude has a 36% probability to win, 38% probability to draw and has a 26% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 54% and over 2.5 score probability is 46%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Juventude vs Cruzeiro is 2.32. Half time porbability for Juventude is 21%, Half Time draw probability is 43, and Half Time probability for Cruzeiro is 36. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Juventude vs Cruzeiro is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 64%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Ibiza vs Eivissa

17/1/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Sanliurfaspor vs Kocaelispor

17/1/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Rayo Cantabria vs CD Bezana

17/1/2021 14:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Resources Capital vs HK Rangers

17/1/2021 10:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

CD Mosconia vs CD Praviano

17/1/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Kozanspor vs Silivrispor

17/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CD Choco vs Ribadumia CF

17/1/2021 19:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Nacional Madeira vs Moreirense FC

17/1/2021 18:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Mbeya City vs Young Africans

17/1/2021 2:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Ashanti Gold SC vs Medeama SC

17/1/2021 18:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions