Hercules CF vs CD Alcoyano

Spain Segunda B Grupo 3

Hercules CF vs CD Alcoyano Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 14:00

Spain Segunda B Grupo 3

Hercules CF

Hercules CF

Spain Segunda B Grupo 3

 CD Alcoyano

CD Alcoyano

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 14:00

31%

Hercules CF Wins

40%

Draw

29%

CD Alcoyano Wins

X

Full Time Tip

57%

Under 2,5 Goals

43%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

16%

Half Time Home Win

62%

Half Time Draw

22%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

69%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.13

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Hercules CF vs CD Alcoyano

Time: 14:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Spain Segunda B Grupo 3

For the game between Hercules CF vs CD Alcoyano on 17/1/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that Hercules CF has a 31% probability to win, 40% probability to draw and has a 29% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 57% and over 2.5 score probability is 43%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Hercules CF vs CD Alcoyano is 2.13. Half time porbability for Hercules CF is 16%, Half Time draw probability is 62, and Half Time probability for CD Alcoyano is 22. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Hercules CF vs CD Alcoyano is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 69%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


CF Igualada vs Montanesa

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Catania vs US Foggia

17/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ribamontan al Mar vs CD Barquereno

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Hercules CF vs CD Alcoyano

17/1/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Gernika Club vs Tolosa CF

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Lyon vs FC Metz

17/1/2021 23:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Pribram vs Viktoria Plzen

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Burgos CF vs Real Valladolid B

17/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Pergolettese vs Pontedera

17/1/2021 17:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

UD Paiosaco vs Deportivo Fabril

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions