Hedood Baghdad vs Karkh SC

Iraq Premier League

Hedood Baghdad vs Karkh SC Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 14:00

Iraq Premier League

Hedood Baghdad

Hedood Baghdad

Iraq Premier League

 Karkh SC

Karkh SC

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 14:00

30%

Hedood Baghdad Wins

36%

Draw

34%

Karkh SC Wins

X

Full Time Tip

54%

Under 2,5 Goals

46%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

12%

Half Time Home Win

65%

Half Time Draw

23%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.31

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Hedood Baghdad vs Karkh SC

Time: 14:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Iraq Premier League

For the game between Hedood Baghdad vs Karkh SC on 17/1/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that Hedood Baghdad has a 30% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 34% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 54% and over 2.5 score probability is 46%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Hedood Baghdad vs Karkh SC is 2.31. Half time porbability for Hedood Baghdad is 12%, Half Time draw probability is 65, and Half Time probability for Karkh SC is 23. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Hedood Baghdad vs Karkh SC is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Gijon Industrial vs CD Vallobin

17/1/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Millonarios vs Envigado FC

17/1/2021 1:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

EI San Martin vs CD Tuilla

17/1/2021 20:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Limon FC vs LD Alajuelense

17/1/2021 0:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Gimnastica T. vs Barreda Balompie

17/1/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Bechem United vs Dreams FC

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Calcio Como vs Novara

17/1/2021 17:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Carapinheirense vs Uniao Leiria

17/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Enyimba vs Kano Pillars

17/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Yeclano Deportivo vs Linares Deportivo

17/1/2021 19:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions