Guadalajara Chivas vs Deportivo Toluca

Mexico Primera Division

Guadalajara Chivas vs Deportivo Toluca Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 2:00

Mexico Primera Division

Guadalajara Chivas

Guadalajara Chivas

Mexico Primera Division

 Deportivo Toluca

Deportivo Toluca

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 2:00

29%

Guadalajara Chivas Wins

40%

Draw

30%

Deportivo Toluca Wins

X

Full Time Tip

78%

Under 2,5 Goals

22%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

27%

Half Time Home Win

39%

Half Time Draw

34%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

69%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.10

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Guadalajara Chivas vs Deportivo Toluca

Time: 2:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Mexico Primera Division

For the game between Guadalajara Chivas vs Deportivo Toluca on 17/1/2021 at 2:00 we calculated that Guadalajara Chivas has a 29% probability to win, 40% probability to draw and has a 30% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 78% and over 2.5 score probability is 22%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Guadalajara Chivas vs Deportivo Toluca is 1.10. Half time porbability for Guadalajara Chivas is 27%, Half Time draw probability is 39, and Half Time probability for Deportivo Toluca is 34. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Guadalajara Chivas vs Deportivo Toluca is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 69%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


SD Logrones vs CD Ebro

17/1/2021 19:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Wolfsberger AC vs Sturm Graz

17/1/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Hawke s Bay Utd vs Team Wellington

17/1/2021 3:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

UE Engordany vs AC d Escaldes

17/1/2021 13:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

DAV Santa Ana vs San Fernando (H)

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Imolese Calcio vs Matelica

17/1/2021 17:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

CSD Arzua vs CD As Pontes

17/1/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

NEC Nijmegen vs SC Cambuur

17/1/2021 14:15
1 - 3

2

View Tip

FC Arouca vs CD Mafra

17/1/2021 17:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

UE Sant Andreu vs Vilassar de Mar

17/1/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions