Goa vs Mohun Bagan AC

India Super League

Goa vs Mohun Bagan AC Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 17:00

India Super League

Goa

Goa

India Super League

 Mohun Bagan AC

Mohun Bagan AC

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 17:00

24%

Goa Wins

35%

Draw

41%

Mohun Bagan AC Wins

2

Full Time Tip

60%

Under 2,5 Goals

40%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

17%

Half Time Home Win

73%

Half Time Draw

10%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

44%

Both Team To Score - Yes

56%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

26%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Goa vs Mohun Bagan AC

Time: 17:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: India Super League

For the game between Goa vs Mohun Bagan AC on 17/1/2021 at 17:00 we calculated that Goa has a 24% probability to win, 35% probability to draw and has a 41% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 60% and over 2.5 score probability is 40%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Goa vs Mohun Bagan AC is 2.00. Half time porbability for Goa is 17%, Half Time draw probability is 73, and Half Time probability for Mohun Bagan AC is 10. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Goa vs Mohun Bagan AC is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 56 and YES-BTTS 44. Handicap Prediction for this game is 26%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Empoli FC vs Salernitana

17/1/2021 23:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Polvorin FC vs Racing Villalbes

17/1/2021 20:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Marbella vs Algeciras CF

17/1/2021 19:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

SD Torina vs Vimenor

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Real Titanico vs Condal CF

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Talavera CF vs Merida AD

17/1/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Polvorin FC vs Racing Villalbes

17/1/2021 18:30
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Pafos FC vs APOEL FC

17/1/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Millonarios vs Envigado FC

17/1/2021 1:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Rinconeda Polanco vs Atletico Albericia

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions