Fluminense RJ vs Sport Recife

Brazil Serie A

Fluminense RJ vs Sport Recife Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 1:00

Brazil Serie A

Fluminense RJ

Fluminense RJ

Brazil Serie A

 Sport Recife

Sport Recife

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 1:00

41%

Fluminense RJ Wins

33%

Draw

26%

Sport Recife Wins

1

Full Time Tip

57%

Under 2,5 Goals

43%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

29%

Half Time Home Win

33%

Half Time Draw

37%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

45%

Both Team To Score - Yes

55%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

29%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.13

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Fluminense RJ vs Sport Recife

Time: 1:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Brazil Serie A

For the game between Fluminense RJ vs Sport Recife on 17/1/2021 at 1:00 we calculated that Fluminense RJ has a 41% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 26% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 57% and over 2.5 score probability is 43%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Fluminense RJ vs Sport Recife is 2.13. Half time porbability for Fluminense RJ is 29%, Half Time draw probability is 33, and Half Time probability for Sport Recife is 37. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Fluminense RJ vs Sport Recife is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 55 and YES-BTTS 45. Handicap Prediction for this game is 29%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Extremadura UD vs CD Don Benito

17/1/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Pribram vs Viktoria Plzen

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Pontevedra vs Racing Ferrol

17/1/2021 19:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Aguila vs Luis Angel Firpo

17/1/2021 0:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Carapinheirense vs Uniao Leiria

17/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Paterna CF vs Silla CF

17/1/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Union Langreo vs Real Oviedo B

17/1/2021 18:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Nacional Madeira vs Moreirense FC

17/1/2021 18:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

MSC Limited Dhaka vs Arambagh KS

17/1/2021 17:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Alianza FC vs Deportivo Ahuachapan

17/1/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions