Everton LFC (W) vs Bristol City (W)

England Women's Super League

Everton LFC (W) vs Bristol City (W) Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 16:00

England Women's Super League

Everton LFC (W)

Everton LFC (W)

England Women's Super League

 Bristol City (W)

Bristol City (W)

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 16:00

50%

Everton LFC (W) Wins

26%

Draw

24%

Bristol City (W) Wins

1

Full Time Tip

41%

Under 2,5 Goals

59%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

40%

Half Time Home Win

32%

Half Time Draw

27%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

48%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.75

Handicap Tip

3 - 0

Correct Score

2.96

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Everton LFC (W) vs Bristol City (W)

Time: 16:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: England Women's Super League

For the game between Everton LFC (W) vs Bristol City (W) on 17/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Everton LFC (W) has a 50% probability to win, 26% probability to draw and has a 24% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 41% and over 2.5 score probability is 59%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Everton LFC (W) vs Bristol City (W) is 2.96. Half time porbability for Everton LFC (W) is 40%, Half Time draw probability is 32, and Half Time probability for Bristol City (W) is 27. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Everton LFC (W) vs Bristol City (W) is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 48%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.75. GOOD LUCK !


Granada CF B vs Real Murcia

17/1/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Palermo vs Virtus Francavilla

17/1/2021 14:30
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Pieta Hotspurs vs Pembroke Athleta

17/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

FC Lorient vs Dijon FCO

17/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CD Feirense vs FC Porto B

17/1/2021 14:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Richards Bay vs TS Sporting

17/1/2021 16:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Santfeliuenc FC vs FC Vilafranca

17/1/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Nacional Madeira vs Moreirense FC

17/1/2021 18:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Girona B vs UE Figueres

17/1/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Denizlispor vs Hatayspor

17/1/2021 13:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions