Estudiantes BsAs vs Barracas Central

Argentina Nacional B

Estudiantes BsAs vs Barracas Central Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 0:00

Argentina Nacional B

Estudiantes BsAs

Estudiantes BsAs

Argentina Nacional B

 Barracas Central

Barracas Central

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 0:00

32%

Estudiantes BsAs Wins

38%

Draw

30%

Barracas Central Wins

X

Full Time Tip

50%

Under 2,5 Goals

50%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

15%

Half Time Home Win

37%

Half Time Draw

47%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

59%

Both Team To Score - Yes

41%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

68%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.48

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Estudiantes BsAs vs Barracas Central

Time: 0:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Argentina Nacional B

For the game between Estudiantes BsAs vs Barracas Central on 17/1/2021 at 0:00 we calculated that Estudiantes BsAs has a 32% probability to win, 38% probability to draw and has a 30% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 50% and over 2.5 score probability is 50%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Estudiantes BsAs vs Barracas Central is 2.48. Half time porbability for Estudiantes BsAs is 15%, Half Time draw probability is 37, and Half Time probability for Barracas Central is 47. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Estudiantes BsAs vs Barracas Central is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 41 and YES-BTTS 59. Handicap Prediction for this game is 68%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


FK Pardubice vs Ceske Budejovice

17/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Perugia Calcio vs FeralpiSalo

17/1/2021 17:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Santurtzi vs CD Lagun Onak

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Villaverde San Andres vs RCD Carabanchel

17/1/2021 20:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Osasuna B vs SD Tarazona

17/1/2021 18:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Juventus U23 vs Piacenza Calcio

17/1/2021 14:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

SD Ejea vs CD Tudelano

17/1/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

CD Colunga vs L Entregu CF

17/1/2021 20:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Monopoli vs Catanzaro

17/1/2021 17:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

CF San Ignacio vs CD Vitoria

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions