Entente Boulet Rouge vs La Cure Sylvester

Mauritius Mauritian League

Entente Boulet Rouge vs La Cure Sylvester Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 15:00

Mauritius Mauritian League

Entente Boulet Rouge

Entente Boulet Rouge

Mauritius Mauritian League

 La Cure Sylvester

La Cure Sylvester

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 15:00

20%

Entente Boulet Rouge Wins

41%

Draw

39%

La Cure Sylvester Wins

X

Full Time Tip

27%

Under 2,5 Goals

73%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

33%

Half Time Home Win

33%

Half Time Draw

33%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

55%

Both Team To Score - Yes

45%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

61%

Handicap Probability

Home +1

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

3.63

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Entente Boulet Rouge vs La Cure Sylvester

Time: 15:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Mauritius Mauritian League

For the game between Entente Boulet Rouge vs La Cure Sylvester on 17/1/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Entente Boulet Rouge has a 20% probability to win, 41% probability to draw and has a 39% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 27% and over 2.5 score probability is 73%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Entente Boulet Rouge vs La Cure Sylvester is 3.63. Half time porbability for Entente Boulet Rouge is 33%, Half Time draw probability is 33, and Half Time probability for La Cure Sylvester is 33. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Entente Boulet Rouge vs La Cure Sylvester is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 45 and YES-BTTS 55. Handicap Prediction for this game is 61%% and our handicaptip is: Home +1. GOOD LUCK !


CD Covadonga vs CD Lealtad

17/1/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Modena FC vs Virtus Verona

17/1/2021 19:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Real Titanico vs Condal CF

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Lille OSC vs Stade Reims

17/1/2021 19:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Extremadura UD vs CD Don Benito

17/1/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Sunshine Stars vs Warri Wolves

17/1/2021 18:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Resources Capital vs HK Rangers

17/1/2021 10:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Siete Villas vs CD Cayon

17/1/2021 13:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

CD Cerveira vs SC Mirandela

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CD Basconia vs Urduliz FT

17/1/2021 20:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions