Desportivo Huila vs 1o de Agosto

Angola Girabola

Desportivo Huila vs 1o de Agosto Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 17:30

Angola Girabola

Desportivo Huila

Desportivo Huila

Angola Girabola

 1o de Agosto

1o de Agosto

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 17:30

28%

Desportivo Huila Wins

39%

Draw

33%

1o de Agosto Wins

X

Full Time Tip

55%

Under 2,5 Goals

45%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

10%

Half Time Home Win

88%

Half Time Draw

2%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

52%

Both Team To Score - Yes

48%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

67%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.23

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Desportivo Huila vs 1o de Agosto

Time: 17:30 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Angola Girabola

For the game between Desportivo Huila vs 1o de Agosto on 17/1/2021 at 17:30 we calculated that Desportivo Huila has a 28% probability to win, 39% probability to draw and has a 33% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 55% and over 2.5 score probability is 45%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Desportivo Huila vs 1o de Agosto is 2.23. Half time porbability for Desportivo Huila is 10%, Half Time draw probability is 88, and Half Time probability for 1o de Agosto is 2. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Desportivo Huila vs 1o de Agosto is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 48 and YES-BTTS 52. Handicap Prediction for this game is 67%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Pergolettese vs Pontedera

17/1/2021 17:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

CD Basconia vs Urduliz FT

17/1/2021 20:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

San Marcos Arica vs Nublense

17/1/2021 16:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Brito SC vs Rio Ave B

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Carpi FC vs Ravenna

17/1/2021 19:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Rinconeda Polanco vs Atletico Albericia

17/1/2021 13:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Santfeliuenc FC vs FC Vilafranca

17/1/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Lyon vs FC Metz

17/1/2021 23:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Jahn Regensburg vs SV Sandhausen

17/1/2021 15:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Lorient vs Dijon FCO

17/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions