Deportes Santa Cruz vs Deportes Valdivia

Chile Primera B de Chile

Deportes Santa Cruz vs Deportes Valdivia Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 16:00

Chile Primera B de Chile

Deportes Santa Cruz

Deportes Santa Cruz

Chile Primera B de Chile

 Deportes Valdivia

Deportes Valdivia

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 16:00

26%

Deportes Santa Cruz Wins

34%

Draw

40%

Deportes Valdivia Wins

2

Full Time Tip

29%

Under 2,5 Goals

71%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

17%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

42%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

66%

Both Team To Score - Yes

34%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

2 - 3

Correct Score

3.54

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Deportes Santa Cruz vs Deportes Valdivia

Time: 16:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Chile Primera B de Chile

For the game between Deportes Santa Cruz vs Deportes Valdivia on 17/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Deportes Santa Cruz has a 26% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 40% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 29% and over 2.5 score probability is 71%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Deportes Santa Cruz vs Deportes Valdivia is 3.54. Half time porbability for Deportes Santa Cruz is 17%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for Deportes Valdivia is 42. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Deportes Santa Cruz vs Deportes Valdivia is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 34 and YES-BTTS 66. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Navarro (ESP) vs Real Aviles

17/1/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

SHB vs Da Nang FC

17/1/2021 13:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Polisi Tanzania vs Namungo

17/1/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

SSC Napoli vs Fiorentina

17/1/2021 14:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

UD Atios vs Rapido de Bouzas

17/1/2021 18:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Balmaseda vs Aurrera de Ondarroa

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Belenenses B vs Oriental Dragon

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Wydad Temara vs Ben Guerir

17/1/2021 17:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Vihiga United vs Posta Rangers

17/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Alianza FC vs Deportivo Ahuachapan

17/1/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions