Def. de Belgrano vs Instituto Cordoba

Argentina Nacional B

Def. de Belgrano vs Instituto Cordoba Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 23:15

Argentina Nacional B

Def. de Belgrano

Def. de Belgrano

Argentina Nacional B

 Instituto Cordoba

Instituto Cordoba

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 23:15

32%

Def. de Belgrano Wins

40%

Draw

28%

Instituto Cordoba Wins

X

Full Time Tip

43%

Under 2,5 Goals

57%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

28%

Half Time Home Win

46%

Half Time Draw

25%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

55%

Both Team To Score - Yes

45%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

68%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.84

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Def. de Belgrano vs Instituto Cordoba

Time: 23:15 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Argentina Nacional B

For the game between Def. de Belgrano vs Instituto Cordoba on 17/1/2021 at 23:15 we calculated that Def. de Belgrano has a 32% probability to win, 40% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 43% and over 2.5 score probability is 57%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Def. de Belgrano vs Instituto Cordoba is 2.84. Half time porbability for Def. de Belgrano is 28%, Half Time draw probability is 46, and Half Time probability for Instituto Cordoba is 25. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Def. de Belgrano vs Instituto Cordoba is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 45 and YES-BTTS 55. Handicap Prediction for this game is 68%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Talavera CF vs Merida AD

17/1/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

NEC Nijmegen vs SC Cambuur

17/1/2021 14:15
1 - 3

2

View Tip

CD Mosconia vs CD Praviano

17/1/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

CD Izarra vs UD Mutilvera

17/1/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Entente Boulet Rouge vs La Cure Sylvester

17/1/2021 15:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Atletico PR vs Sao Paulo FC

17/1/2021 22:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

UD Somozas vs AG Estudiantil

17/1/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Nasarawa Utd vs Katsina United

17/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Deportes Santa Cruz vs Deportes Valdivia

17/1/2021 16:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

SD Portmany vs CD Ibiza

17/1/2021 14:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions