Cruz Azul vs Puebla FC

Mexico Primera Division

Cruz Azul vs Puebla FC Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 4:00

Mexico Primera Division

Cruz Azul

Cruz Azul

Mexico Primera Division

 Puebla FC

Puebla FC

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 4:00

37%

Cruz Azul Wins

33%

Draw

30%

Puebla FC Wins

1

Full Time Tip

76%

Under 2,5 Goals

24%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

40%

Half Time Home Win

36%

Half Time Draw

23%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

39%

Both Team To Score - Yes

61%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

37%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.19

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Cruz Azul vs Puebla FC

Time: 4:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Mexico Primera Division

For the game between Cruz Azul vs Puebla FC on 17/1/2021 at 4:00 we calculated that Cruz Azul has a 37% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 30% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 76% and over 2.5 score probability is 24%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Cruz Azul vs Puebla FC is 1.19. Half time porbability for Cruz Azul is 40%, Half Time draw probability is 36, and Half Time probability for Puebla FC is 23. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Cruz Azul vs Puebla FC is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 61 and YES-BTTS 39. Handicap Prediction for this game is 37%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


Municipal Limeno vs Jocoro FC

17/1/2021 0:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Union Langreo vs Real Oviedo B

17/1/2021 18:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

FE Grama vs Cerdanyola del Valles

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ruvu Shooting vs Ihefu

17/1/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Sion vs FC Lugano

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Pontevedra vs Racing Ferrol

17/1/2021 19:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Covadonga vs CD Lealtad

17/1/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Real Betis B vs El Ejido

17/1/2021 20:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Aduana Stars vs All Stars FC

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Imolese Calcio vs Matelica

17/1/2021 17:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions