Cordoba CF B vs CD Gerena

Spain Tercera Division Group 10 - Andalucia Occ./Ceuta

Cordoba CF B vs CD Gerena Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 17:45

Spain Tercera Division Group 10 - Andalucia Occ./Ceuta

Cordoba CF B

Cordoba CF B

Spain Tercera Division Group 10 - Andalucia Occ./Ceuta

 CD Gerena

CD Gerena

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 17:45

25%

Cordoba CF B Wins

44%

Draw

31%

CD Gerena Wins

X

Full Time Tip

53%

Under 2,5 Goals

47%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

14%

Half Time Home Win

62%

Half Time Draw

24%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

69%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.33

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Cordoba CF B vs CD Gerena

Time: 17:45 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 10 - Andalucia Occ./Ceuta

For the game between Cordoba CF B vs CD Gerena on 17/1/2021 at 17:45 we calculated that Cordoba CF B has a 25% probability to win, 44% probability to draw and has a 31% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 53% and over 2.5 score probability is 47%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Cordoba CF B vs CD Gerena is 2.33. Half time porbability for Cordoba CF B is 14%, Half Time draw probability is 62, and Half Time probability for CD Gerena is 24. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Cordoba CF B vs CD Gerena is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 69%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Pretoria University vs Uthongathi FC

17/1/2021 16:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

ARC Oleiros vs Clube Condeixa

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Estrela Amadora vs GD Fontinhas

17/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Kozanspor vs Silivrispor

17/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Bayern Munchen vs SC Freiburg

17/1/2021 17:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Uerdingen vs Waldhof Mannheim

17/1/2021 15:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Basconia vs Urduliz FT

17/1/2021 20:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Man City (W) vs Aston Villa (W)

17/1/2021 15:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

DAV Santa Ana vs San Fernando (H)

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Juventud Torremolinos vs Atletico Malagueno

17/1/2021 14:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions