Castilleja CF vs CD Pozoblanco

Spain Tercera Division Group 10 - Andalucia Occ./Ceuta

Castilleja CF vs CD Pozoblanco Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 14:00

Spain Tercera Division Group 10 - Andalucia Occ./Ceuta

Castilleja CF

Castilleja CF

Spain Tercera Division Group 10 - Andalucia Occ./Ceuta

 CD Pozoblanco

CD Pozoblanco

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 14:00

28%

Castilleja CF Wins

26%

Draw

46%

CD Pozoblanco Wins

2

Full Time Tip

50%

Under 2,5 Goals

50%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

15%

Half Time Home Win

56%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

46%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

2.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Castilleja CF vs CD Pozoblanco

Time: 14:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 10 - Andalucia Occ./Ceuta

For the game between Castilleja CF vs CD Pozoblanco on 17/1/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that Castilleja CF has a 28% probability to win, 26% probability to draw and has a 46% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 50% and over 2.5 score probability is 50%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Castilleja CF vs CD Pozoblanco is 2.50. Half time porbability for Castilleja CF is 15%, Half Time draw probability is 56, and Half Time probability for CD Pozoblanco is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Castilleja CF vs CD Pozoblanco is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 46%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


UD Somozas vs AG Estudiantil

17/1/2021 14:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Club Siero vs CD Llanes

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Strasbourg vs AS Saint

17/1/2021 17:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Lyon vs FC Metz

17/1/2021 23:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Santa Rita vs Petro Atletico

17/1/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Marbella vs Algeciras CF

17/1/2021 19:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Empoli FC vs Salernitana

17/1/2021 23:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Alcobendas Sport vs Union Adarve

17/1/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Atletico de Pinto vs Trival Valderas

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Akwa United vs Wikki Tourists

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions