Carapinheirense vs Uniao Leiria

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Carapinheirense vs Uniao Leiria Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 18:00

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Carapinheirense

Carapinheirense

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

 Uniao Leiria

Uniao Leiria

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 18:00

30%

Carapinheirense Wins

23%

Draw

47%

Uniao Leiria Wins

2

Full Time Tip

52%

Under 2,5 Goals

48%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

12%

Half Time Home Win

51%

Half Time Draw

37%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

50%

Both Team To Score - Yes

50%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.38

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Carapinheirense vs Uniao Leiria

Time: 18:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

For the game between Carapinheirense vs Uniao Leiria on 17/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Carapinheirense has a 30% probability to win, 23% probability to draw and has a 47% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 52% and over 2.5 score probability is 48%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Carapinheirense vs Uniao Leiria is 2.38. Half time porbability for Carapinheirense is 12%, Half Time draw probability is 51, and Half Time probability for Uniao Leiria is 37. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Carapinheirense vs Uniao Leiria is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 50 and YES-BTTS 50. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Guadalajara Chivas vs Deportivo Toluca

17/1/2021 2:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Gimnastica T. vs Barreda Balompie

17/1/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Agropecuario vs Quilmes AC

17/1/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Sint vs Truiden

17/1/2021 22:45
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Carapinheirense vs Uniao Leiria

17/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Orihuela CF vs La Nucia

17/1/2021 13:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

SD Ejea vs CD Tudelano

17/1/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

CD Choco vs Ribadumia CF

17/1/2021 19:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Rayo Cantabria vs CD Bezana

17/1/2021 14:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Viveiro CF vs SD Fisterra

17/1/2021 20:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions