CSD Arzua vs CD As Pontes

Spain Tercera Division Group 1 - Galicia

CSD Arzua vs CD As Pontes Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 18:30

Spain Tercera Division Group 1 - Galicia

CSD Arzua

CSD Arzua

Spain Tercera Division Group 1 - Galicia

 CD As Pontes

CD As Pontes

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 18:30

60%

CSD Arzua Wins

23%

Draw

17%

CD As Pontes Wins

1

Full Time Tip

43%

Under 2,5 Goals

57%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

27%

Half Time Home Win

65%

Half Time Draw

8%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

63%

Both Team To Score - Yes

37%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

47%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

2.83

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CSD Arzua vs CD As Pontes

Time: 18:30 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 1 - Galicia

For the game between CSD Arzua vs CD As Pontes on 17/1/2021 at 18:30 we calculated that CSD Arzua has a 60% probability to win, 23% probability to draw and has a 17% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 43% and over 2.5 score probability is 57%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CSD Arzua vs CD As Pontes is 2.83. Half time porbability for CSD Arzua is 27%, Half Time draw probability is 65, and Half Time probability for CD As Pontes is 8. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CSD Arzua vs CD As Pontes is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 37 and YES-BTTS 63. Handicap Prediction for this game is 47%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Boca Juniors Cali vs Atletico FC

17/1/2021 23:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CD Tropezon vs Cultural Guarnizo

17/1/2021 20:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

CD Mosconia vs CD Praviano

17/1/2021 17:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Hercules CF vs CD Alcoyano

17/1/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

EI San Martin vs CD Tuilla

17/1/2021 20:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

CD Feirense vs FC Porto B

17/1/2021 14:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Pafos FC vs APOEL FC

17/1/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Inegolspor vs Sancaktepe Bld

17/1/2021 13:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Pribram vs Viktoria Plzen

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

CD Basconia vs Urduliz FT

17/1/2021 20:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions