CP San Cristobal vs Pobla de Mafumet

Spain Tercera Division Group 5 - Cataluna

CP San Cristobal vs Pobla de Mafumet Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 14:00

Spain Tercera Division Group 5 - Cataluna

CP San Cristobal

CP San Cristobal

Spain Tercera Division Group 5 - Cataluna

 Pobla de Mafumet

Pobla de Mafumet

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 14:00

53%

CP San Cristobal Wins

19%

Draw

28%

Pobla de Mafumet Wins

1

Full Time Tip

46%

Under 2,5 Goals

54%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

34%

Half Time Home Win

32%

Half Time Draw

34%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

53%

Both Team To Score - Yes

47%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

53%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.70

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CP San Cristobal vs Pobla de Mafumet

Time: 14:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 5 - Cataluna

For the game between CP San Cristobal vs Pobla de Mafumet on 17/1/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that CP San Cristobal has a 53% probability to win, 19% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 46% and over 2.5 score probability is 54%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CP San Cristobal vs Pobla de Mafumet is 2.70. Half time porbability for CP San Cristobal is 34%, Half Time draw probability is 32, and Half Time probability for Pobla de Mafumet is 34. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CP San Cristobal vs Pobla de Mafumet is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 47 and YES-BTTS 53. Handicap Prediction for this game is 53%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Villaverde San Andres vs RCD Carabanchel

17/1/2021 20:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Jigawa Golden Stars vs Kwara United

17/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Sunshine Stars vs Warri Wolves

17/1/2021 18:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Nuova Pro Sesto vs Livorno

17/1/2021 17:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Rinconeda Polanco vs Atletico Albericia

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

GD Braganca vs Sporting Braga B

17/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Silva SD vs Bergantinos FC

17/1/2021 18:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Deportivo Riestra vs Temperley

17/1/2021 0:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

CD Izarra vs UD Mutilvera

17/1/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Marbella vs Algeciras CF

17/1/2021 19:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions