CG Tarragona vs Barcelona B

Spain Segunda B Grupo 3

CG Tarragona vs Barcelona B Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 14:00

Spain Segunda B Grupo 3

CG Tarragona

CG Tarragona

Spain Segunda B Grupo 3

 Barcelona B

Barcelona B

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 14:00

46%

CG Tarragona Wins

28%

Draw

26%

Barcelona B Wins

1

Full Time Tip

57%

Under 2,5 Goals

43%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

11%

Half Time Home Win

63%

Half Time Draw

26%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.16

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CG Tarragona vs Barcelona B

Time: 14:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Spain Segunda B Grupo 3

For the game between CG Tarragona vs Barcelona B on 17/1/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that CG Tarragona has a 46% probability to win, 28% probability to draw and has a 26% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 57% and over 2.5 score probability is 43%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CG Tarragona vs Barcelona B is 2.16. Half time porbability for CG Tarragona is 11%, Half Time draw probability is 63, and Half Time probability for Barcelona B is 26. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CG Tarragona vs Barcelona B is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


FK Pardubice vs Ceske Budejovice

17/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Gernika Club vs Tolosa CF

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Paganese Calcio vs Casertana

17/1/2021 19:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Sofapaka Nairobi vs Nairobi City Stars

17/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Real Titanico vs Condal CF

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

UD Paiosaco vs Deportivo Fabril

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

FC Arouca vs CD Mafra

17/1/2021 17:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Burgos CF vs Real Valladolid B

17/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Rayo Cantabria vs CD Bezana

17/1/2021 20:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Recreativo Huelva vs Atletico Sanluqueno

17/1/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions