CF San Ignacio vs CD Vitoria

Spain Tercera Division Group 4 - Pais Vasco

CF San Ignacio vs CD Vitoria Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 17:30

Spain Tercera Division Group 4 - Pais Vasco

CF San Ignacio

CF San Ignacio

Spain Tercera Division Group 4 - Pais Vasco

 CD Vitoria

CD Vitoria

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 17:30

21%

CF San Ignacio Wins

60%

Draw

19%

CD Vitoria Wins

X

Full Time Tip

85%

Under 2,5 Goals

15%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

9%

Half Time Home Win

82%

Half Time Draw

8%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

79%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

0.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CF San Ignacio vs CD Vitoria

Time: 17:30 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 4 - Pais Vasco

For the game between CF San Ignacio vs CD Vitoria on 17/1/2021 at 17:30 we calculated that CF San Ignacio has a 21% probability to win, 60% probability to draw and has a 19% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 85% and over 2.5 score probability is 15%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CF San Ignacio vs CD Vitoria is 0.75. Half time porbability for CF San Ignacio is 9%, Half Time draw probability is 82, and Half Time probability for CD Vitoria is 8. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CF San Ignacio vs CD Vitoria is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 79%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Salamanca CF vs Deportivo La Coruna

17/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

CSD Arzua vs CD As Pontes

17/1/2021 18:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

CD Tropezon vs Cultural Guarnizo

17/1/2021 19:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

AlbinoLeffe vs Calcio Lecco

17/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Empoli FC vs Salernitana

17/1/2021 23:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CD Choco vs Ribadumia CF

17/1/2021 20:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

CD Choco vs Ribadumia CF

17/1/2021 19:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

CD Feirense vs FC Porto B

17/1/2021 14:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Navarro (ESP) vs Real Aviles

17/1/2021 20:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Gijon Industrial vs CD Vallobin

17/1/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions