CF Canelas 2010 vs SC Beira

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

CF Canelas 2010 vs SC Beira Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 18:00

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

CF Canelas 2010

CF Canelas 2010

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

 SC Beira

SC Beira

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 18:00

56%

CF Canelas 2010 Wins

16%

Draw

28%

SC Beira Wins

1

Full Time Tip

60%

Under 2,5 Goals

40%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

23%

Half Time Home Win

65%

Half Time Draw

12%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

45%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CF Canelas 2010 vs SC Beira

Time: 18:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

For the game between CF Canelas 2010 vs SC Beira on 17/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that CF Canelas 2010 has a 56% probability to win, 16% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 60% and over 2.5 score probability is 40%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CF Canelas 2010 vs SC Beira is 2.00. Half time porbability for CF Canelas 2010 is 23%, Half Time draw probability is 65, and Half Time probability for SC Beira is 12. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CF Canelas 2010 vs SC Beira is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 45%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Bechem United vs Dreams FC

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Colunga vs L Entregu CF

17/1/2021 20:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Girona B vs UE Figueres

17/1/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Estradense vs CD Pontellas

17/1/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Resources Capital vs HK Rangers

17/1/2021 10:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

FC Lorient vs Dijon FCO

17/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CD Izarra vs UD Mutilvera

17/1/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CF San Ignacio vs CD Vitoria

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CA Tigre vs San Martin S.J.

17/1/2021 0:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Kozanspor vs Silivrispor

17/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions