CF Alondras vs CD Barco

Spain Tercera Division Group 1 - Galicia

CF Alondras vs CD Barco Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 18:30

Spain Tercera Division Group 1 - Galicia

CF Alondras

CF Alondras

Spain Tercera Division Group 1 - Galicia

 CD Barco

CD Barco

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 18:30

40%

CF Alondras Wins

42%

Draw

18%

CD Barco Wins

X

Full Time Tip

66%

Under 2,5 Goals

34%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

10%

Half Time Home Win

76%

Half Time Draw

14%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

60%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.71

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CF Alondras vs CD Barco

Time: 18:30 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 1 - Galicia

For the game between CF Alondras vs CD Barco on 17/1/2021 at 18:30 we calculated that CF Alondras has a 40% probability to win, 42% probability to draw and has a 18% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 66% and over 2.5 score probability is 34%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CF Alondras vs CD Barco is 1.71. Half time porbability for CF Alondras is 10%, Half Time draw probability is 76, and Half Time probability for CD Barco is 14. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CF Alondras vs CD Barco is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 60%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


CD Mosconia vs CD Praviano

17/1/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Club Siero vs CD Llanes

17/1/2021 14:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

FC Nantes vs RC Lens

17/1/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

SD Logrones vs CD Ebro

17/1/2021 19:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Mbeya City vs Young Africans

17/1/2021 2:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Municipal Limeno vs Jocoro FC

17/1/2021 0:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

CSD Arzua vs CD As Pontes

17/1/2021 18:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

NEC Nijmegen vs SC Cambuur

17/1/2021 14:15
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Nuova Pro Sesto vs Livorno

17/1/2021 17:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Gijon Industrial vs CD Vallobin

17/1/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions