CD Mosconia vs CD Praviano

Spain Tercera Division Group 2 - Asturias

CD Mosconia vs CD Praviano Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 17:45

Spain Tercera Division Group 2 - Asturias

CD Mosconia

CD Mosconia

Spain Tercera Division Group 2 - Asturias

 CD Praviano

CD Praviano

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 17:45

45%

CD Mosconia Wins

20%

Draw

35%

CD Praviano Wins

1

Full Time Tip

48%

Under 2,5 Goals

52%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

24%

Half Time Home Win

67%

Half Time Draw

9%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

61%

Both Team To Score - Yes

39%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

34%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

2.60

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CD Mosconia vs CD Praviano

Time: 17:45 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 2 - Asturias

For the game between CD Mosconia vs CD Praviano on 17/1/2021 at 17:45 we calculated that CD Mosconia has a 45% probability to win, 20% probability to draw and has a 35% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 48% and over 2.5 score probability is 52%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CD Mosconia vs CD Praviano is 2.60. Half time porbability for CD Mosconia is 24%, Half Time draw probability is 67, and Half Time probability for CD Praviano is 9. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CD Mosconia vs CD Praviano is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 39 and YES-BTTS 61. Handicap Prediction for this game is 34%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Olbia Calcio vs US Grosseto

17/1/2021 14:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

CD Colunga vs L Entregu CF

17/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

UD Somozas vs AG Estudiantil

17/1/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Denizlispor vs Hatayspor

17/1/2021 13:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

UE Engordany vs AC d Escaldes

17/1/2021 13:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

CF Igualada vs Montanesa

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CF Alondras vs CD Barco

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Zamora FC vs Coruxo FC

17/1/2021 19:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Hong Linh Ha Tinh vs Than Quang Ninh

17/1/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Gernika Club vs Tolosa CF

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions