CD Colunga vs L Entregu CF

Spain Tercera Division Group 2 - Asturias

CD Colunga vs L Entregu CF Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 18:00

Spain Tercera Division Group 2 - Asturias

CD Colunga

CD Colunga

Spain Tercera Division Group 2 - Asturias

 L Entregu CF

L Entregu CF

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 18:00

20%

CD Colunga Wins

16%

Draw

64%

L Entregu CF Wins

2

Full Time Tip

67%

Under 2,5 Goals

33%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

1%

Half Time Home Win

84%

Half Time Draw

15%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

27%

Both Team To Score - Yes

73%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

64%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.67

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CD Colunga vs L Entregu CF

Time: 18:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 2 - Asturias

For the game between CD Colunga vs L Entregu CF on 17/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that CD Colunga has a 20% probability to win, 16% probability to draw and has a 64% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 67% and over 2.5 score probability is 33%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CD Colunga vs L Entregu CF is 1.67. Half time porbability for CD Colunga is 1%, Half Time draw probability is 84, and Half Time probability for L Entregu CF is 15. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CD Colunga vs L Entregu CF is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 73 and YES-BTTS 27. Handicap Prediction for this game is 64%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


AlbinoLeffe vs Calcio Lecco

17/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Alianza FC vs Deportivo Ahuachapan

17/1/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Las Palmas Atletico vs Cadiz CF B

17/1/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

San Fernando vs UD Tamaraceite

17/1/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Viveiro CF vs SD Fisterra

17/1/2021 20:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

UE Engordany vs AC d Escaldes

17/1/2021 13:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Pribram vs Viktoria Plzen

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Mbeya City vs Young Africans

17/1/2021 2:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

AE Prat vs RCD Espanyol B

17/1/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Silva SD vs Bergantinos FC

17/1/2021 18:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions