CA Atlanta vs San Martin T.

Argentina Nacional B

CA Atlanta vs San Martin T. Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 23:15

Argentina Nacional B

CA Atlanta

CA Atlanta

Argentina Nacional B

 San Martin T.

San Martin T.

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 23:15

32%

CA Atlanta Wins

35%

Draw

33%

San Martin T. Wins

X

Full Time Tip

85%

Under 2,5 Goals

15%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

35%

Half Time Home Win

44%

Half Time Draw

21%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

67%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

0.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CA Atlanta vs San Martin T.

Time: 23:15 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Argentina Nacional B

For the game between CA Atlanta vs San Martin T. on 17/1/2021 at 23:15 we calculated that CA Atlanta has a 32% probability to win, 35% probability to draw and has a 33% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 85% and over 2.5 score probability is 15%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CA Atlanta vs San Martin T. is 0.75. Half time porbability for CA Atlanta is 35%, Half Time draw probability is 44, and Half Time probability for San Martin T. is 21. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CA Atlanta vs San Martin T. is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 67%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Enyimba vs Kano Pillars

17/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Alianza FC vs Deportivo Ahuachapan

17/1/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Club Lujan vs El Porvenir

17/1/2021 23:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Mortagua FC vs Sertanense FC

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Wiliet vs Recreativo Caala

17/1/2021 18:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Girona B vs UE Figueres

17/1/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Vitoria Setubal vs Moura AC

17/1/2021 18:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Cercle Brugge vs Standard Liege

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Beerschot Wilrijk vs Club Brugge

17/1/2021 20:15
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Ifeanyi Ubah vs Abia Warriors

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions