Atletico Saguntino vs CD Acero

Spain Tercera Division Group 6 - Com. Valenciana

Atletico Saguntino vs CD Acero Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 19:00

Spain Tercera Division Group 6 - Com. Valenciana

Atletico Saguntino

Atletico Saguntino

Spain Tercera Division Group 6 - Com. Valenciana

 CD Acero

CD Acero

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 19:00

44%

Atletico Saguntino Wins

36%

Draw

20%

CD Acero Wins

1

Full Time Tip

52%

Under 2,5 Goals

48%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

45%

Half Time Home Win

45%

Half Time Draw

10%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

47%

Both Team To Score - Yes

53%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.40

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Atletico Saguntino vs CD Acero

Time: 19:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 6 - Com. Valenciana

For the game between Atletico Saguntino vs CD Acero on 17/1/2021 at 19:00 we calculated that Atletico Saguntino has a 44% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 20% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 52% and over 2.5 score probability is 48%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Atletico Saguntino vs CD Acero is 2.40. Half time porbability for Atletico Saguntino is 45%, Half Time draw probability is 45, and Half Time probability for CD Acero is 10. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Atletico Saguntino vs CD Acero is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 53 and YES-BTTS 47. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


ARC Oleiros vs Clube Condeixa

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CF Monterrey vs Club America

17/1/2021 6:06
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Terrassa FC vs UE Valls

17/1/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

UE Sant Julia vs FC Santa Coloma

17/1/2021 18:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Pergolettese vs Pontedera

17/1/2021 17:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Sambenedettese vs Padova

17/1/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Inter de Madrid vs Atletico Baleares

17/1/2021 14:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Heidenheim vs SV Darmstadt

17/1/2021 15:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Silva SD vs Bergantinos FC

17/1/2021 20:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

SD Logrones vs CD Ebro

17/1/2021 19:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions