Ashanti Gold SC vs Medeama SC

Ghana Premier League

Ashanti Gold SC vs Medeama SC Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 18:00

Ghana Premier League

Ashanti Gold SC

Ashanti Gold SC

Ghana Premier League

 Medeama SC

Medeama SC

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 18:00

42%

Ashanti Gold SC Wins

35%

Draw

23%

Medeama SC Wins

1

Full Time Tip

29%

Under 2,5 Goals

71%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

35%

Half Time Home Win

48%

Half Time Draw

17%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

67%

Both Team To Score - Yes

33%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

42%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

3.54

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Ashanti Gold SC vs Medeama SC

Time: 18:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Ghana Premier League

For the game between Ashanti Gold SC vs Medeama SC on 17/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Ashanti Gold SC has a 42% probability to win, 35% probability to draw and has a 23% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 29% and over 2.5 score probability is 71%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Ashanti Gold SC vs Medeama SC is 3.54. Half time porbability for Ashanti Gold SC is 35%, Half Time draw probability is 48, and Half Time probability for Medeama SC is 17. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Ashanti Gold SC vs Medeama SC is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 33 and YES-BTTS 67. Handicap Prediction for this game is 42%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


CE Banyoles vs UA Horta

17/1/2021 20:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

SSC Napoli vs Fiorentina

17/1/2021 14:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

CF San Ignacio vs CD Vitoria

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Linense vs CD Marino

17/1/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Wolfsberger AC vs Sturm Graz

17/1/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

CD FAS vs Sonsonate FC

17/1/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Pergolettese vs Pontedera

17/1/2021 17:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Extremadura UD vs CD Don Benito

17/1/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Hercules CF vs CD Alcoyano

17/1/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

SHB vs Da Nang FC

17/1/2021 13:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions