Arosa SC vs CD Ourense

Spain Tercera Division Group 1 - Galicia

Arosa SC vs CD Ourense Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 19:00

Spain Tercera Division Group 1 - Galicia

Arosa SC

Arosa SC

Spain Tercera Division Group 1 - Galicia

 CD Ourense

CD Ourense

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 19:00

52%

Arosa SC Wins

33%

Draw

15%

CD Ourense Wins

1

Full Time Tip

61%

Under 2,5 Goals

39%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

25%

Half Time Home Win

68%

Half Time Draw

7%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

40%

Both Team To Score - Yes

60%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

52%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.97

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Arosa SC vs CD Ourense

Time: 19:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 1 - Galicia

For the game between Arosa SC vs CD Ourense on 17/1/2021 at 19:00 we calculated that Arosa SC has a 52% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 15% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 61% and over 2.5 score probability is 39%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Arosa SC vs CD Ourense is 1.97. Half time porbability for Arosa SC is 25%, Half Time draw probability is 68, and Half Time probability for CD Ourense is 7. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Arosa SC vs CD Ourense is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 60 and YES-BTTS 40. Handicap Prediction for this game is 52%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


SD Ejea vs CD Tudelano

17/1/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Apollon Limassol vs Olympiakos Nic.

17/1/2021 19:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Navarro (ESP) vs Real Aviles

17/1/2021 20:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Besiktas JK vs Galatasaray SK

17/1/2021 19:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

CD Basconia vs Urduliz FT

17/1/2021 13:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

SD Beasain vs Urgatzi KK

17/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Balmaseda vs Aurrera de Ondarroa

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Cercle Brugge vs Standard Liege

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Girona B vs UE Figueres

17/1/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Navalcarnero vs S.S. Reyes

17/1/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions