Apollon Larisa vs SKODA Xanthi

Greece Super League 2

Apollon Larisa vs SKODA Xanthi Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 15:45

Greece Super League 2

Apollon Larisa

Apollon Larisa

Greece Super League 2

 SKODA Xanthi

SKODA Xanthi

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 15:45

56%

Apollon Larisa Wins

13%

Draw

31%

SKODA Xanthi Wins

1

Full Time Tip

45%

Under 2,5 Goals

55%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

20%

Half Time Home Win

20%

Half Time Draw

60%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

46%

Both Team To Score - Yes

54%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

28%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.75

Handicap Tip

3 - 0

Correct Score

2.73

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Apollon Larisa vs SKODA Xanthi

Time: 15:45 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Greece Super League 2

For the game between Apollon Larisa vs SKODA Xanthi on 17/1/2021 at 15:45 we calculated that Apollon Larisa has a 56% probability to win, 13% probability to draw and has a 31% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 45% and over 2.5 score probability is 55%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Apollon Larisa vs SKODA Xanthi is 2.73. Half time porbability for Apollon Larisa is 20%, Half Time draw probability is 20, and Half Time probability for SKODA Xanthi is 60. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Apollon Larisa vs SKODA Xanthi is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 54 and YES-BTTS 46. Handicap Prediction for this game is 28%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.75. GOOD LUCK !


Everton LFC (W) vs Bristol City (W)

17/1/2021 16:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Covadonga vs CD Lealtad

17/1/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Deportes Temuco vs Cobreloa

17/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Beerschot Wilrijk vs Club Brugge

17/1/2021 20:15
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Fortaleza (COL) vs Tigres FC (COL)

17/1/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

UE Sant Julia vs FC Santa Coloma

17/1/2021 18:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Oeste FC vs Confianca

17/1/2021 3:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Real Aranjuez vs CD Mostoles URJC

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CD Basconia vs Urduliz FT

17/1/2021 13:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

CD Mosconia vs CD Praviano

17/1/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions