Andorra CF vs UE Llagostera

Spain Segunda B Grupo 3

Andorra CF vs UE Llagostera Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 19:00

Spain Segunda B Grupo 3

Andorra CF

Andorra CF

Spain Segunda B Grupo 3

 UE Llagostera

UE Llagostera

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 19:00

34%

Andorra CF Wins

39%

Draw

27%

UE Llagostera Wins

X

Full Time Tip

77%

Under 2,5 Goals

23%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

23%

Half Time Home Win

60%

Half Time Draw

17%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

24%

Both Team To Score - Yes

76%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

1.13

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Andorra CF vs UE Llagostera

Time: 19:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Spain Segunda B Grupo 3

For the game between Andorra CF vs UE Llagostera on 17/1/2021 at 19:00 we calculated that Andorra CF has a 34% probability to win, 39% probability to draw and has a 27% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 77% and over 2.5 score probability is 23%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Andorra CF vs UE Llagostera is 1.13. Half time porbability for Andorra CF is 23%, Half Time draw probability is 60, and Half Time probability for UE Llagostera is 17. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Andorra CF vs UE Llagostera is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 76 and YES-BTTS 24. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Stade Brestois vs Stade Rennais

17/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CD FAS vs Sonsonate FC

17/1/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Villanueva Pardillo vs Flat Earth FC

17/1/2021 20:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Strasbourg vs AS Saint

17/1/2021 17:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Sai Gon FC vs Hoang Anh Gia Lai

17/1/2021 15:15
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Lyon vs FC Metz

17/1/2021 23:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

SD Beasain vs Urgatzi KK

17/1/2021 20:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Bechem United vs Dreams FC

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CF Peralada vs UE Sants

17/1/2021 20:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Pro Vercelli vs Carrarese Calcio

17/1/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions