Amora FC vs Esperanca de Lagos

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Amora FC vs Esperanca de Lagos Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 18:00

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Amora FC

Amora FC

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

 Esperanca de Lagos

Esperanca de Lagos

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 18:00

34%

Amora FC Wins

44%

Draw

22%

Esperanca de Lagos Wins

X

Full Time Tip

47%

Under 2,5 Goals

53%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

28%

Half Time Home Win

33%

Half Time Draw

39%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

53%

Both Team To Score - Yes

47%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.65

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Amora FC vs Esperanca de Lagos

Time: 18:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

For the game between Amora FC vs Esperanca de Lagos on 17/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Amora FC has a 34% probability to win, 44% probability to draw and has a 22% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 47% and over 2.5 score probability is 53%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Amora FC vs Esperanca de Lagos is 2.65. Half time porbability for Amora FC is 28%, Half Time draw probability is 33, and Half Time probability for Esperanca de Lagos is 39. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Amora FC vs Esperanca de Lagos is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 47 and YES-BTTS 53. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


CD Trofense vs Leca FC

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CD Covadonga vs CD Lealtad

17/1/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Akwa United vs Wikki Tourists

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Calcio Como vs Novara

17/1/2021 17:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Tropezon vs Cultural Guarnizo

17/1/2021 20:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

UD Paiosaco vs Deportivo Fabril

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Varzim SC vs Casa Pia AC

17/1/2021 20:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Salamanca CF vs Deportivo La Coruna

17/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

CD Cerveira vs SC Mirandela

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CE L Hospitalet vs CF Badalona

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions