Aguia FC Vimioso vs Vidago FC

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Aguia FC Vimioso vs Vidago FC Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 18:00

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Aguia FC Vimioso

Aguia FC Vimioso

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

 Vidago FC

Vidago FC

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 18:00

23%

Aguia FC Vimioso Wins

20%

Draw

57%

Vidago FC Wins

2

Full Time Tip

32%

Under 2,5 Goals

68%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

8%

Half Time Home Win

51%

Half Time Draw

41%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

57%

Both Team To Score - Yes

43%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

49%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

3.40

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Aguia FC Vimioso vs Vidago FC

Time: 18:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

For the game between Aguia FC Vimioso vs Vidago FC on 17/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Aguia FC Vimioso has a 23% probability to win, 20% probability to draw and has a 57% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 32% and over 2.5 score probability is 68%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Aguia FC Vimioso vs Vidago FC is 3.40. Half time porbability for Aguia FC Vimioso is 8%, Half Time draw probability is 51, and Half Time probability for Vidago FC is 41. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Aguia FC Vimioso vs Vidago FC is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 43 and YES-BTTS 57. Handicap Prediction for this game is 49%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Brito SC vs Rio Ave B

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Lorca Deportiva vs Cordoba CF

17/1/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

CF Villanovense vs Villarrubia

17/1/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Boca Juniors Cali vs Atletico FC

17/1/2021 23:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Puerto Montt vs CD Magallanes

17/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

San Marcos Arica vs Nublense

17/1/2021 16:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Modena FC vs Virtus Verona

17/1/2021 19:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Alcorcon B vs CD El Alamo

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Lorient vs Dijon FCO

17/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Gijon Industrial vs CD Vallobin

17/1/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions