Aduana Stars vs All Stars FC

Ghana Premier League

Aduana Stars vs All Stars FC Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 18:00

Ghana Premier League

Aduana Stars

Aduana Stars

Ghana Premier League

 All Stars FC

All Stars FC

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 18:00

47%

Aduana Stars Wins

35%

Draw

18%

All Stars FC Wins

1

Full Time Tip

67%

Under 2,5 Goals

33%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

28%

Half Time Home Win

53%

Half Time Draw

18%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

27%

Both Team To Score - Yes

73%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

47%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.64

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Aduana Stars vs All Stars FC

Time: 18:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Ghana Premier League

For the game between Aduana Stars vs All Stars FC on 17/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Aduana Stars has a 47% probability to win, 35% probability to draw and has a 18% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 67% and over 2.5 score probability is 33%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Aduana Stars vs All Stars FC is 1.64. Half time porbability for Aduana Stars is 28%, Half Time draw probability is 53, and Half Time probability for All Stars FC is 18. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Aduana Stars vs All Stars FC is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 73 and YES-BTTS 27. Handicap Prediction for this game is 47%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Yeclano Deportivo vs Linares Deportivo

17/1/2021 19:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Catania vs US Foggia

17/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

SD Beasain vs Urgatzi KK

17/1/2021 20:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Borussia Dortmund II vs Alemannia Aachen

17/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Paganese Calcio vs Casertana

17/1/2021 19:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Yeni Malatyaspor vs Rizespor

17/1/2021 16:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Academico Viseu vs UD Oliveirense

17/1/2021 14:15
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Rinconeda Polanco vs Atletico Albericia

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

SD Ejea vs CD Tudelano

17/1/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

FE Grama vs Cerdanyola del Valles

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions