Academico Viseu vs UD Oliveirense

Portugal Segunda Liga

Academico Viseu vs UD Oliveirense Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 14:15

Portugal Segunda Liga

Academico Viseu

Academico Viseu

Portugal Segunda Liga

 UD Oliveirense

UD Oliveirense

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 14:15

33%

Academico Viseu Wins

43%

Draw

24%

UD Oliveirense Wins

X

Full Time Tip

37%

Under 2,5 Goals

63%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

33%

Half Time Home Win

38%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

56%

Both Team To Score - Yes

44%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

67%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

3.14

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Academico Viseu vs UD Oliveirense

Time: 14:15 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Portugal Segunda Liga

For the game between Academico Viseu vs UD Oliveirense on 17/1/2021 at 14:15 we calculated that Academico Viseu has a 33% probability to win, 43% probability to draw and has a 24% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 37% and over 2.5 score probability is 63%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Academico Viseu vs UD Oliveirense is 3.14. Half time porbability for Academico Viseu is 33%, Half Time draw probability is 38, and Half Time probability for UD Oliveirense is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Academico Viseu vs UD Oliveirense is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 44 and YES-BTTS 56. Handicap Prediction for this game is 67%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


CD FAS vs Sonsonate FC

17/1/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Borussia Dortmund II vs Alemannia Aachen

17/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Cruz Azul vs Puebla FC

17/1/2021 4:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CE Banyoles vs UA Horta

17/1/2021 20:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

SHB vs Da Nang FC

17/1/2021 13:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Modena FC vs Virtus Verona

17/1/2021 19:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Bidco United vs Wazito FC

17/1/2021 15:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Heidenheim vs SV Darmstadt

17/1/2021 15:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Catania vs US Foggia

17/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Extremadura UD vs CD Don Benito

17/1/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions