Academica Clinceni vs FC Hermannstadt

Romania Divizia A

Academica Clinceni vs FC Hermannstadt Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 20:00

Romania Divizia A

Academica Clinceni

Academica Clinceni

Romania Divizia A

 FC Hermannstadt

FC Hermannstadt

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 20:00

41%

Academica Clinceni Wins

35%

Draw

24%

FC Hermannstadt Wins

1

Full Time Tip

55%

Under 2,5 Goals

45%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

19%

Half Time Home Win

53%

Half Time Draw

28%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

41%

Both Team To Score - Yes

59%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

28%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.24

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Academica Clinceni vs FC Hermannstadt

Time: 20:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Romania Divizia A

For the game between Academica Clinceni vs FC Hermannstadt on 17/1/2021 at 20:00 we calculated that Academica Clinceni has a 41% probability to win, 35% probability to draw and has a 24% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 55% and over 2.5 score probability is 45%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Academica Clinceni vs FC Hermannstadt is 2.24. Half time porbability for Academica Clinceni is 19%, Half Time draw probability is 53, and Half Time probability for FC Hermannstadt is 28. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Academica Clinceni vs FC Hermannstadt is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 59 and YES-BTTS 41. Handicap Prediction for this game is 28%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Recreativo Huelva vs Atletico Sanluqueno

17/1/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Kozanspor vs Silivrispor

17/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

UE Sant Andreu vs Vilassar de Mar

17/1/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Beerschot Wilrijk vs Club Brugge

17/1/2021 20:15
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Oeste FC vs Confianca

17/1/2021 3:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Amora FC vs Esperanca de Lagos

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Akwa United vs Wikki Tourists

17/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Eintracht Frankfurt vs Schalke 04

17/1/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

UE Sant Julia vs FC Santa Coloma

17/1/2021 18:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

SC Salgueiros vs Gondomar SC

17/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions