AFC Ajax vs Feyenoord

Netherlands Eredivisie

AFC Ajax vs Feyenoord Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 18:45

Netherlands Eredivisie

AFC Ajax

AFC Ajax

Netherlands Eredivisie

 Feyenoord

Feyenoord

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 18:45

37%

AFC Ajax Wins

32%

Draw

31%

Feyenoord Wins

1

Full Time Tip

45%

Under 2,5 Goals

55%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

39%

Half Time Home Win

34%

Half Time Draw

27%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

76%

Both Team To Score - Yes

24%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

37%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

2.76

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for AFC Ajax vs Feyenoord

Time: 18:45 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Netherlands Eredivisie

For the game between AFC Ajax vs Feyenoord on 17/1/2021 at 18:45 we calculated that AFC Ajax has a 37% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 31% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 45% and over 2.5 score probability is 55%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between AFC Ajax vs Feyenoord is 2.76. Half time porbability for AFC Ajax is 39%, Half Time draw probability is 34, and Half Time probability for Feyenoord is 27. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between AFC Ajax vs Feyenoord is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 24 and YES-BTTS 76. Handicap Prediction for this game is 37%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Bayern Munchen vs SC Freiburg

17/1/2021 17:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

CD FAS vs Sonsonate FC

17/1/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Yeni Malatyaspor vs Rizespor

17/1/2021 16:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

UM Escobedo vs Castro FC

17/1/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Imolese Calcio vs Matelica

17/1/2021 17:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

SD Beasain vs Urgatzi KK

17/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

UD Somozas vs AG Estudiantil

17/1/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

CSD Arzua vs CD As Pontes

17/1/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Las Palmas Atletico vs Cadiz CF B

17/1/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Apollon Larisa vs SKODA Xanthi

17/1/2021 15:45
3 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions