AEK Athens vs Atromitos FC

Greece Super League

AEK Athens vs Atromitos FC Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 22:30

Greece Super League

AEK Athens

AEK Athens

Greece Super League

 Atromitos FC

Atromitos FC

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 22:30

46%

AEK Athens Wins

35%

Draw

19%

Atromitos FC Wins

1

Full Time Tip

55%

Under 2,5 Goals

45%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

33%

Half Time Home Win

44%

Half Time Draw

23%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

46%

Both Team To Score - Yes

54%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

34%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.26

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for AEK Athens vs Atromitos FC

Time: 22:30 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Greece Super League

For the game between AEK Athens vs Atromitos FC on 17/1/2021 at 22:30 we calculated that AEK Athens has a 46% probability to win, 35% probability to draw and has a 19% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 55% and over 2.5 score probability is 45%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between AEK Athens vs Atromitos FC is 2.26. Half time porbability for AEK Athens is 33%, Half Time draw probability is 44, and Half Time probability for Atromitos FC is 23. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between AEK Athens vs Atromitos FC is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 54 and YES-BTTS 46. Handicap Prediction for this game is 34%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


ASEC Ndiambour vs CNEPS Excellence

17/1/2021 19:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Deportivo Pasto vs La Equidad

17/1/2021 22:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

West Ham (W) vs Tottenham (W)

17/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Sofapaka Nairobi vs Nairobi City Stars

17/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Real Jaen vs Loja CD

17/1/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Girona B vs UE Figueres

17/1/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

UD Paiosaco vs Deportivo Fabril

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Atletico Bembibre vs CD Becerril Campos

17/1/2021 18:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

UCAM Murcia vs Sevilla Atletico

17/1/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Central Cordoba vs Ituzaingo

17/1/2021 23:15
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions