AE Prat vs RCD Espanyol B

Spain Segunda B Grupo 3

AE Prat vs RCD Espanyol B Football Predictions and Statistics

17/1/2021 14:00

Spain Segunda B Grupo 3

AE Prat

AE Prat

Spain Segunda B Grupo 3

 RCD Espanyol B

RCD Espanyol B

Date : 17/1/2021 Time : 14:00

29%

AE Prat Wins

28%

Draw

43%

RCD Espanyol B Wins

2

Full Time Tip

63%

Under 2,5 Goals

37%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

12%

Half Time Home Win

34%

Half Time Draw

54%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

30%

Both Team To Score - Yes

70%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

43%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.85

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for AE Prat vs RCD Espanyol B

Time: 14:00 Date: 17/1/2021

League: Spain Segunda B Grupo 3

For the game between AE Prat vs RCD Espanyol B on 17/1/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that AE Prat has a 29% probability to win, 28% probability to draw and has a 43% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 63% and over 2.5 score probability is 37%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between AE Prat vs RCD Espanyol B is 1.85. Half time porbability for AE Prat is 12%, Half Time draw probability is 34, and Half Time probability for RCD Espanyol B is 54. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between AE Prat vs RCD Espanyol B is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 70 and YES-BTTS 30. Handicap Prediction for this game is 43%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Hong Linh Ha Tinh vs Than Quang Ninh

17/1/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Inter de Madrid vs Atletico Baleares

17/1/2021 14:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Nuova Pro Sesto vs Livorno

17/1/2021 17:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Agropecuario vs Quilmes AC

17/1/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Pescara vs Cremonese

17/1/2021 17:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Real Betis B vs El Ejido

17/1/2021 20:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Bayern Munchen vs SC Freiburg

17/1/2021 17:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Osasuna B vs SD Tarazona

17/1/2021 18:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

FE Grama vs Cerdanyola del Valles

17/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CD Basconia vs Urduliz FT

17/1/2021 20:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions