Zoo Kericho vs Vihiga United

Kenya Premier League

Zoo Kericho vs Vihiga United Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 15:00

Kenya Premier League

Zoo Kericho

Zoo Kericho

Kenya Premier League

 Vihiga United

Vihiga United

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 15:00

34%

Zoo Kericho Wins

45%

Draw

21%

Vihiga United Wins

X

Full Time Tip

77%

Under 2,5 Goals

23%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

25%

Half Time Home Win

36%

Half Time Draw

40%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.13

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Zoo Kericho vs Vihiga United

Time: 15:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Kenya Premier League

For the game between Zoo Kericho vs Vihiga United on 16/1/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Zoo Kericho has a 34% probability to win, 45% probability to draw and has a 21% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 77% and over 2.5 score probability is 23%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Zoo Kericho vs Vihiga United is 1.13. Half time porbability for Zoo Kericho is 25%, Half Time draw probability is 36, and Half Time probability for Vihiga United is 40. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Zoo Kericho vs Vihiga United is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Sidama Bunna vs Dire Dawa Kenema

16/1/2021 15:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Pordenone vs Venezia FC

16/1/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Guingamp vs AS Nancy

16/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

WA Tlemcen vs JS Kabylie

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Marino de Luanco vs CD Numancia

16/1/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Erzgebirge Aue vs Fortuna Dusseldorf

16/1/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Omonia Nicosia vs Ethnikos Achnas

16/1/2021 17:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Torino FC vs Spezia Calcio

16/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sampdoria vs Udinese Calcio

16/1/2021 22:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Sporting Charleroi vs KV Mechelen

16/1/2021 22:45
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions