Wiedenbruck 2000 vs RW Essen

Germany Regionalliga West

Wiedenbruck 2000 vs RW Essen Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 16:00

Germany Regionalliga West

Wiedenbruck 2000

Wiedenbruck 2000

Germany Regionalliga West

 RW Essen

RW Essen

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 16:00

15%

Wiedenbruck 2000 Wins

36%

Draw

49%

RW Essen Wins

2

Full Time Tip

52%

Under 2,5 Goals

48%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

11%

Half Time Home Win

56%

Half Time Draw

34%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

42%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.38

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Wiedenbruck 2000 vs RW Essen

Time: 16:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Germany Regionalliga West

For the game between Wiedenbruck 2000 vs RW Essen on 16/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Wiedenbruck 2000 has a 15% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 49% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 52% and over 2.5 score probability is 48%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Wiedenbruck 2000 vs RW Essen is 2.38. Half time porbability for Wiedenbruck 2000 is 11%, Half Time draw probability is 56, and Half Time probability for RW Essen is 34. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Wiedenbruck 2000 vs RW Essen is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 42%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Ahli Amman vs Ma an SC

16/1/2021 16:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Wiedenbruck 2000 vs RW Essen

16/1/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Naft Al Janoob Basra vs Najaf FC

16/1/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Avellino vs SS Cavese

16/1/2021 19:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Kidderminster vs Spennymoor Town

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

The Cong vs Hai Phong FC

16/1/2021 15:15
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Amiens SC vs Le Havre AC

16/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Fortuna Koln vs Bergisch Gladbach

16/1/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Apolonia Fier vs KF Laci

16/1/2021 15:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

WA Tlemcen vs JS Kabylie

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions