Welling Utd vs Tonbridge Angels

England National League South

Welling Utd vs Tonbridge Angels Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 18:00

England National League South

Welling Utd

Welling Utd

England National League South

 Tonbridge Angels

Tonbridge Angels

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 18:00

33%

Welling Utd Wins

31%

Draw

36%

Tonbridge Angels Wins

2

Full Time Tip

55%

Under 2,5 Goals

45%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

30%

Half Time Home Win

37%

Half Time Draw

33%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

42%

Both Team To Score - Yes

58%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.25

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Welling Utd vs Tonbridge Angels

Time: 18:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: England National League South

For the game between Welling Utd vs Tonbridge Angels on 16/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Welling Utd has a 33% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 36% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 55% and over 2.5 score probability is 45%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Welling Utd vs Tonbridge Angels is 2.25. Half time porbability for Welling Utd is 30%, Half Time draw probability is 37, and Half Time probability for Tonbridge Angels is 33. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Welling Utd vs Tonbridge Angels is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 58 and YES-BTTS 42. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Maidenhead Utd vs Yeovil Town

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Shrewsbury vs Lincoln City

16/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Turris Neapolis vs Vibonese Calcio

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Saif SC vs Rahmatganj MFS

16/1/2021 17:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Marino de Luanco vs CD Numancia

16/1/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Tanzania Prisons vs KMC

16/1/2021 2:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Falkirk FC vs Montrose FC

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Knockbreda vs Dundela FC

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Sidama Bunna vs Dire Dawa Kenema

16/1/2021 15:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Simba vs Mtibwa Sugar

16/1/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions