VfL Bochum vs Nurnberg

Germany 2. Bundesliga

VfL Bochum vs Nurnberg Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 15:00

Germany 2. Bundesliga

VfL Bochum

VfL Bochum

Germany 2. Bundesliga

 Nurnberg

Nurnberg

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 15:00

53%

VfL Bochum Wins

25%

Draw

22%

Nurnberg Wins

1

Full Time Tip

43%

Under 2,5 Goals

57%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

23%

Half Time Home Win

47%

Half Time Draw

30%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

71%

Both Team To Score - Yes

29%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

38%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

2.83

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for VfL Bochum vs Nurnberg

Time: 15:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Germany 2. Bundesliga

For the game between VfL Bochum vs Nurnberg on 16/1/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that VfL Bochum has a 53% probability to win, 25% probability to draw and has a 22% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 43% and over 2.5 score probability is 57%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between VfL Bochum vs Nurnberg is 2.83. Half time porbability for VfL Bochum is 23%, Half Time draw probability is 47, and Half Time probability for Nurnberg is 30. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between VfL Bochum vs Nurnberg is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 29 and YES-BTTS 71. Handicap Prediction for this game is 38%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Lucchese Libertas vs AC Renate

16/1/2021 17:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Falkirk FC vs Montrose FC

16/1/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

TOP Oss vs SC Telstar

16/1/2021 16:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Turris Neapolis vs Vibonese Calcio

16/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Stirling Albion vs Brechin City

16/1/2021 18:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

ES Setif vs MC Alger

16/1/2021 16:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Watford vs Huddersfield

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

VfB Stuttgart vs Monchengladbach

16/1/2021 20:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Bournemouth vs Luton Town

16/1/2021 18:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Talaba Baghdad vs Shorta Baghdad

16/1/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions