VfB Stuttgart II vs SC Freiburg II

Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

VfB Stuttgart II vs SC Freiburg II Football Predictions and Statistics

16/1/2021 16:00

Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

VfB Stuttgart II

VfB Stuttgart II

Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

 SC Freiburg II

SC Freiburg II

Date : 16/1/2021 Time : 16:00

33%

VfB Stuttgart II Wins

31%

Draw

36%

SC Freiburg II Wins

2

Full Time Tip

9%

Under 2,5 Goals

91%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

31%

Half Time Home Win

28%

Half Time Draw

41%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

96%

Both Team To Score - Yes

4%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

2 - 3

Correct Score

4.54

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for VfB Stuttgart II vs SC Freiburg II

Time: 16:00 Date: 16/1/2021

League: Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

For the game between VfB Stuttgart II vs SC Freiburg II on 16/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that VfB Stuttgart II has a 33% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 36% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 9% and over 2.5 score probability is 91%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between VfB Stuttgart II vs SC Freiburg II is 4.54. Half time porbability for VfB Stuttgart II is 31%, Half Time draw probability is 28, and Half Time probability for SC Freiburg II is 41. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between VfB Stuttgart II vs SC Freiburg II is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 4 and YES-BTTS 96. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Fermana Calcio vs AC Legnano

16/1/2021 17:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Muharraq SC vs East Riffa

16/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Wahda Abu Dhabi vs Baniyas

16/1/2021 19:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Portugalete vs Racing Santander

16/1/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Khor Fakkan Club vs Jazira Abu Dhabi

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Deportivo Alaves B vs Real Union

16/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Bahardar vs Awassa Kenema

16/1/2021 10:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

VfB Lubeck vs Hansa Rostock

16/1/2021 16:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Aurora Pro Patria vs Alessandria

16/1/2021 17:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Hannover 96 vs St. Pauli

16/1/2021 15:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions